Terms and Conditions
The small print… just to make sure you know what you’re committing to!
By placing an order with Tulip Publications you are agreeing to the following:
- We gratefully acknowledge the support of business whose adverts appear in our publications and, whilst every care is taken to ensure accuracy, the publishers cannot accept responsibility for loss, damage or omission caused by error in the printing of an advert or other information.
- Adverts are accepted on the understanding that the description of goods and services is fair and accurate. The publishers cannot accept responsibility for views expressed by contributors, or for the accuracy of claims made by advertisers.
- We reserve the right to refuse advertisements which may be defamatory or offensive or which promote products that may be considered indecent.
- We take no responsibility for the content of your advert. It is your responsibility to ensure that your advert is legal and copyright free. We cannot accept ads which you do not have permission to copy. This includes images, logos, clip art or any other content that is used in the advert. It is the advertiser’s responsibility to acquire permission for the use of any content that is used in their advert.
- It is the advertiser’s responsibility to check the advert to ensure that it is correct at copy approval stage. No responsibility will be taken by the publisher for any errors subsequently identified.
- Any advert supplied in JPEG or PDF or any other pre-prepared format is assumed to not require copy approval and will be inserted as supplied. These files should be supplied in a minimum of 300 dpi. No responsibility can be taken for the print quality of any advert supplied in a lower resolution. If files are not submitted in the dimensions specified in the Advertisers Guide, they may be re-submitted or be resized by the publisher.
- If you wish to use an advert designed by us in another publication you will be required to seek permission from us for its use.
- We make no guarantees that your ad will be successful. We are therefore unable to offer you a refund if you receive no response. The cost of your ad covers the cost of printing.
- Once an advertising package has been confirmed, either by telephone call, email or letter, no refunds can be given if the advertiser subsequently decides to cancel their package. If the advertiser informs the publisher before the copy deadline that they wish to cancel, the publisher will endeavour to re-sell the space. If the space is re-sold, the cost of the cancelled booking is not due. If, however, the space is not sold, or is sold for less than the original booking, the advertiser will be charged for the balance. Any cancellations received after the copy deadline will be invoiced in full. In any event of cancellation, any costs incurred for artwork, set-up or graphic design services will still be due at the full rate.
- When you book your ad, you are agreeing to pay the current price by the due date. The due date is as stated on your invoice. In cases of overdue accounts, we will exercise our statutory rights under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998. In this respect, interest at a rate of 3 per cent above the base rate per 14 day period will be added, compounded in each 14 day period on any outstanding balance from the date of the invoice until the date of receipt of payment in full. Also, please be advised that, in accordance with European Directive 2000/35/EC, a debt recovery fee of £40 will be charged.
- We reserve the right to amend the distribution route. Delivery is subject to access.